Customer *ahem* satisfaction is incredibly important to us. Should you wish to return an item, please reach out to us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase.
All returns must be pre-authorized by TWIXXT and mailed back to us with a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your purchase qualifies for a return or exchange, to receive your RMA form, and to receive our return mailing instructions.
Unused & Unopened Merchandise
Once we have received the item, and inspected it to ensure it truly is unopened, we will provide store credit for the purchase price of the item (after tax, not including shipping).
Though we try to help our customers find products they’ll love, sometimes things just aren’t a perfect fit. If you try a product and it doesn’t exactly ‘tickle your fancy’, contact us at email@example.com. We’ll issue you partial store credit upon completion of a brief shopping experience survey.
If your purchase is damaged or defective, we can grant an exchange within 30 days. Defective products will be returned at the buyer’s expense with all original parts and packaging. As such, we encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your item qualifies for an exchange before you mail the product back.
In order for a defective novelty to be considered for return, the following criteria must be met:
- A cosmetic defect which is detected upon receipt of the product before it has been used. We ask that you email email@example.com and provide pictures of any cosmetic defect. A cosmetic defect must be reported within 24 hours of confirmed delivery. Or, a mechanical defect which occurs within the first 30 days of ownership. If you have had your product for more than 30 days, you may be eligible for a warranty replacement.
- Products must be used in the manner for which they were intended. Defects which occur from altering, overuse, misuse, abuse or excessive force will not be considered.
- Please be certain that there is an actual mechanical defect.
- Fully read the user manual.
- Make sure that your unit does not have an engaged travel lock.
- Always try fresh batteries first.
- Make sure batteries are properly placed.
- There are often notches in the cap and base that need to line up before tightening the cap so that the contacts align properly.
- Charge the unit as per the manufacturer’s instructions completely before attempted use.
Still unsure? Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you to determine if your item has an actual defect.
- Items returned with the pretense that a defect exists or which have been tampered with to create the appearance of a defect will be disposed of and no replacement will be issued.
- Used items which have been "switched out" under the guise of a new purchase will be detected and no replacement will be issued.
- Defectives will be replaced with the same item. No refunds. TWIXXT will replace a defective item one time. Any future defects must be handled through the manufacturer provided your item still falls under a warranty. Some defective items will be handled via the manufacturer only.
- We cannot replace a defective before it has been received.